Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05387 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,062 zł (₨93,975) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)