Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06055 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,644 zł (₨43,672) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (41 minutes ago)