Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05537 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,685 zł (₨84,597) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (42 minutes ago)