Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03120 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,870 zł (188,111 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)