Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03705 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,896 zł (78,164 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)