Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,782 zł (﷼ 30,153,539) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)