Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05518 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,336 zł (₨60,462) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $42 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)