Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05972 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,243 zł (₨37,566) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)