Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05217 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,606 zł (₨69,116) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)