Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.775 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,621 zł ($2,284) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)