Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05057 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,461 zł (₨127,770) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)