Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39104 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,086 zł (15,563 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)