Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38109 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,008 zł (13,140 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)