Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,610 zł (5,748TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)