Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01480 PLN / YER *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,366 zł (362,548 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)