Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01562 PLN / YER
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,047 zł (195,037 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)