Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01335 PLN / YER
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,033 zł (377,053 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)