Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13560 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,066 zł (44,734 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)