Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13544 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,689 zł (49,386 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)