Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13339 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,412 zł (55,565 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)