Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,097 zł (4,794TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)