Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48617 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 285% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,259 zł (39,615 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)