Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 69% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,275 zł (GH₵5,899) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)