Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18536 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,055 zł (Mex$ 21,876) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)