Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18112 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,595 zł (Mex$ 25,369) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)