Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00958 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,292 zł (552,180 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)