Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01040 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,365 zł (611,815 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)