Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01337 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,181 zł (312,722 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (31 minutes ago)