Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01002 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,448 zł (543,556 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)