Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01163 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,177 zł (444,975 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (10 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (40 minutes ago)