Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00363 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,681 zł (1,565,905 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)