Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00344 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,646 zł (1,931,277 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)