Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00346 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,413 zł (1,275,987 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (40 minutes ago)