Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 PLN / AED
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 118% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,128 zł (Dirham 11,451) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)