Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.112 PLN / AED
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 157% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,415 zł (Dirham 5,767) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (37 minutes ago)