Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.028 PLN / AED
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 141% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,779 zł (Dirham 12,430) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)