Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 84% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,188 zł (1,428,288 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (33 minutes ago)