Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 96% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,182 zł (1,547,515 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (37 minutes ago)