Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00637 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,337 zł (1,623,615 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)