Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00650 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 95% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,143 zł (1,715,305 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)