Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.877 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,327 zł (£1,912) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)