Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Abeokuta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abeokuta.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00948 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,166 zł (439,585 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)