Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01041 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,361 zł (514,777 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)