Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01033 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,435 zł (429,346 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)