Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,449 zł (﷼ 44,174,944) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)