Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,974 zł (﷼ 55,089,006) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (34 minutes ago)