Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 137% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,445 zł (kr25,173) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (36 minutes ago)