Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 114% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,548 zł (kr20,056) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)