Cost of living comparison between Aalborg, Denmark and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.579 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 108% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,487 zł (kr11,205) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)