Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 104% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,791 zł (kr16,978) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (28 minutes ago)