Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.560 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 100% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,006 zł (kr16,082) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)