Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 102% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,325 zł (kr11,085) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (36 minutes ago)