Cost of living comparison between Zwolle, Netherlands and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zwolle (Netherlands) is 105% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,133 (€697) in Zwolle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)