Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,478 ($655) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)