Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,324 ($338) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)