Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.820 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,317 (896 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)