Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.878 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,387 (1,104 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sacramento, California costs $125 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 2 hours ago)