Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.851 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,483 (1,130 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)