Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.901 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,882 (588 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)