Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05871 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,826 (48,144 Дин.) in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)