Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06728 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,659元 (69,243 Дин.) in Zrenjanin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)