Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00960 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,722 (283,694 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)