Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27631 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,071 (14,733 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)