Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,504 (€699) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)