Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.881 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,624 (€587) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)