Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,183 (€541) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)