Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,841 in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)