Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,395 in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (about 1 hour ago)