Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,390 in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)