Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,096元 in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)