Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,454 in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)