Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.944 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,537元 (1,150KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £645 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)