Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.793 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,440 (907KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (42 minutes ago)