Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.931 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,532 (1,662KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)