Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.347 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,778元 (1,099KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)