Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.812 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,594 (1,468KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (27 minutes ago)