Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.169 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,247 (Dinar 572) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)