Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.774 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,637 (Dinar 577) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)