Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01816 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,624 (309,635 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)