Cost of living comparison between Zaragoza, Spain and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,162 (€701) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)