Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26055 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,059 (7,903₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)