Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00303 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,130 (1,695,654 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)