Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13754 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,620 (Php33,588) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)