Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12682 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,784 (Php37,722) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)