Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12979 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,786 (Php36,872) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (32 minutes ago)