Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02579 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,638 (179,867 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)