Cost of living comparison between Zalaegerszeg, Hungary and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02389 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,939 (164,855 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)