Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02544 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,053 (198,639 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)