Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02498 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,572 (183,025 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)