Cost of living comparison between Zalaegerszeg, Hungary and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02344 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,261 (139,150 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)