Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,602 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,806 (5,606 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)