Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.039 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,757元 (5,543 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)