Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.010 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,921 (3,882 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (41 minutes ago)