Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,724 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.017 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,318 (5,227 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)