Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.986 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,677 (4,742 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)