Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,979元 (5,548 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)