Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.038 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,275 (6,047 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)