Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.044 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,029 (5,775 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)