Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.975 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,145 (3,227 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)