Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.053 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,847 (5,553 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (44 minutes ago)