Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22356 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,693 (25,466 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)