Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21508 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,815 (17,735 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (44 minutes ago)