Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06019 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,123 (¥85,125) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)