Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05840 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,339 (¥91,426) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)