Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06111 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,599 (¥91,635) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)