Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,152 (Rp 6,088,397) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)