Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01428 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,495元 (314,756Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 4 hours ago)