Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01425 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,102 (287,824Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)