Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01414 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,324 (305,820Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)