Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01376 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,035 (365,833Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)