Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,397 (240,548Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)