Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.114 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,208元 (C$1,410) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)