Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.283 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,034元 (C$1,331) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)