Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12105 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,152 (руб 34,296) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)